21st Year • Endicott College • Beverly • Massachusetts • USA
There are four main options for registering for Beantown Camp: the Whole Shebang, the Week, the Extended Weekend and the Weekend. The Weekend and Extended Weekend selections have three optional add-ons.
- Thursday Evening/Friday Morning
- Additional classes and activities Thursday evening and Friday morning. Housing includes Thursday night and meals from Thursday dinner through Friday lunch. Don’t forget to select the add-on for both your camp registration and Endicott reservation!
- Sunday Night or Monday Night
- This is an Endicott add-on only and includes one additional night of housing plus breakfast. This is especially recommended for those traveling to camp so that you don’t miss any of the Sunday or Monday evening camp activities.
- Wednesday Dance Party
- This is a camp add-on only.
How To Register
- Registration uses a Shopping Cart.
- Go to the individual registration pages for Camp Registration, Competition Registration and Endicott Reservation and click the Register link in the price table for your selections.
- Please submit a separate registration for each individual.
- Once all your selections are in the cart, together with anything else from the Shop, you can go to the Checkout.
- All selections do not need to be made at the same time. Competition and housing/meal reservations may be added at a later date.
- Submitting a registration does not hold a place until payment is received!
- If you select to pay by check or money order, your payment must be received within 10 days of your registration submission in order to be eligible for the first four payment tiers and within 10 days of the deadline date of the Early Bird and Discount tiers.
- Send checks, money orders or your bank’s online payment to Contact. For your bank’s online payment use your email address (or your phone number if you do not have email) as the account number.
- If registering by paying a deposit, the balance can be paid using the Balance Payment page. Alternatively, send a check, money order or your bank’s online payment to Contact. For your bank’s online payment use your email address (or your phone number if you do not have email) as the account number.
- If after registering you would like to add any of the optional add-ons, Contact us and we can make the adjustments.
- There is a non-refundable 2.5% fee added to credit card payments.
- Each person will be required to complete a Waiver at check-in.
- If you are 17 years or younger please check the section on Under 18 for additional registration requirements.
- A new Endicott College requirement this year is that all individuals that will be on campus during camp must be registered and at least 18 years old.
- Please also check the Policies page for information on the Code of Conduct while at Beantown Camp.