21st Year • Endicott College • Beverly • Massachusetts • USA
What's Available Nearby
- For injuries on campus, dial 1111 on the nearest campus phone (or 978-232-1111 by cell phone) to contact the Endicott College Campus Safety emergency line. Security officers are EMT certified and can contact an ambulance or other emergency agency if necessary. Beverly Hospital is close by.
- For non-emergency but urgent campus problems Endicott College Campus Safety Office is staffed 24 hours a day at the main entrance. They can be reached by dialing 2222 on any campus phone (or 978-232-2222 by cell phone).
- Campus facilities available include three private beaches, volleyball and tennis courts. The Post Center facilities can also be used when available after signing a waiver at the front desk. It includes a fitness center with weight room, racquetball courts, gymnasium with basketball courts and indoor running track.
- Endicott College has wireless internet throughout the campus. The Cyber Café has computers available for public use and is also equipped with a wireless network. It is located on the lower level of the Halle Library and is open 24 hours (use the rear entrance in the evenings).
- A Bank of America ATM is located beside the Campus Safety Office at the main entrance.
- There is a post office on campus which is open Monday–Friday in the Callahan Center.
- In Beverly Center there is a Walgreens and a CVS drugstore as well as Stop & Shop and Shaws grocery stores. There is a homemade ice cream stand near the Prides Crossing train stop about a mile from campus. Beverly Farms is a very nice New England town also about a mile from campus. The nearest mall is the Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers.